Kala Pose

Kala Pose
=)

Monday 17 December 2012

Haggis and a Close Encounter With a Banshee


Ok. Admitably I didn't see a Banshee, or hear one. However was allegedly closer to one than comfort allows. I thought I'd make this blog sound more exciting than it is ...

As my title suggests, I have just visited Edinburgh. Loved it. Want to move there. Now.

Didn't meet anyone rude or unfriendly there. A street filled with metal bars over haunted vaults. Sushi and Thai restaurants galore - what more would a girl want?

A local designers shop - that’s what! Oh and I relished in this one. Joey D.

I will spare you the painstaking details of what my hotel was like, or what places I visited and how good my food is. Quite frankly, you don’t give a toss.

 

In other news: I have moved house and embarked on making a cuddly dragon.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment