Kala Pose

Kala Pose
=)

Wednesday 3 March 2010

untitled 3

today is one of those days when you feel like you are sittingin an eternal pit of misery (you have permission to call me emo). honestly dont want to talk or see anyone. just have 'peace' and quiet and 'chill' by myself. half tempted to go itno college later than normal to avoid everyone again. gaaah one of those days where i dont like anyone. haha. yes im lame.

not my fault though, been over worked - stressover flowing out of the top of my head, so that last night, i fell asleep on the bus and that was that. gone, all energy left me and barely moved for hours haha. went to bed at 8pm woke up at 12 today, still unable to move. this is what college has done, keeps pushing and pushing ignoring the fact that people may have personal crap going on.

got driving lesson in 5 mins too. yaaay.




on a plus, had a giggle yesterday helping her with her photography. she made me into a sunshine (contradictory between my mood today. today id be a great dirty rain cloud) .............. i would put a picture up but my phone wont let me ¬¬

No comments:

Post a Comment