Kala Pose

Kala Pose
=)

Saturday 20 March 2010

the week is over!

Finlay this week is over. O glorious Saturday!

been such a rush this week trying to meet my Media deadline. its been fine all the 2 months working on it until this week. problems with the sound, computer not rendering etc etc... so again spent barely any time at home. my parents almost forgot i lived there. however, its good practice for when i go to uni. If i make it into to uni (note to James - dont hurt me for my negativity)

but its all done and dusted. and now i might be able to look after myself for a bit. as i did yesterday. hot bath with a glass of baileys, book and newton Faulkner. heavenly times

plan for next week! CHILL! UBER CHILLAGE! (despite the English coursework and media evaluation coursework, timed essay, production diary, CV, looking for a job and any more work my lecturers give me)

No comments:

Post a Comment